High-quality OTDR is ideal for the evaluation and detection of possible failures in fiber-optic networks. Thanks to its advanced technology, this device is able to graphically show us the behavior of the network that we are evaluating. It works with wavelengths of 1310nm and 1550nm, and with dynamic ranges of 32dB and 30dB respectively. It presents an intuitive menu and very easy to use.
- Designed for FTTx applications.
- Visual fault locator (VFL) integrated.
- It is the ideal tool for the installation and maintenance of fiber optic networks.
- Able to locate faults with incredible accuracy.
- It has a robust design and easy and intuitive operation.
- Touch screen color LCD with 6.5 inches.
- Adjust screen brightness and standby time.
- Excellent battery life up to 10 hours ideal for field work.
- It has USB and SD interfaces to transfer and store data easily and comfortable.